Our company commitments to quality management systems, food safety and regulatory affairs are as follows:
- To maintain a standard of manufacturing that complies with all Federal, state and local acts, laws, regulations and SQF codes.
- To ensure that all our food products are produced, stored, handled and transported in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements and customer specifications.
- To ensure that our premises used in the preparation of our food products are registered with the appropriate Federal, state and local authorities.
- To ensure that all risks associated with our food products are eliminated or reduced to a tolerable applicable by law. This is ensured by our HACCP, GMP and other requisite programs within our company.
- To ensure that all our food handlers, suppliers, contractors, service providers and contracted service providers have received basic food hygiene and food safety training including food security and food defense training.
- To ensure at all times that there is an authorized release of products only when they have been confirmed as complying with legislative requirements and customers specifications.
- To ensure at all times that our products released into the market place comply with relevant customer, statutory and regulatory conformity schemes.
- To endeavor at all times, to maximize customer and consumer satisfaction while reducing complaint level each year.
- To be proactive in promoting and encouraging a culture of continuous improvement within the company by measuring performance, taking corrective and preventative actions from any lessons learned and sharing those best practices with our suppliers.